Speaking & Training Programs
To schedule “The Lobbying Pro” for your next speaking engagement, please take a moment to look at the list of topics and then use the contact information below.
All programs are offered as ½ day, 1 day, or 1 day plus sessions
- Advocacy For Executives
- Developing Your Power Advocacy Program
- Coalition Building: When 2+2=6
- ABC’s of Campaign Finance
- Now that I am Elected—What am I Suppose to Do?
- Building an Effective Advocacy Program: Getting What You Want
- Power Communications
- Why Advocacy Programs Fail
- Understanding the Mind of an Elected Official
- Working with Regulators after the legislation has passed
- Drafting Effective Legislation
- How to Be A Fund Raising Maniac?
- Building Lasting Relationships
- What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
- Budgeting For Your Advocacy Program
- Candidate Training: Preparing them for their Campaign
- Working with Legislative Committees
- How to Run Legislation: Getting Things Passed
The Kyle Group
1410 Grant Street, Suite B304-1 Denver, Colorado 80203
Colorado Legislative session Begins January 10, 2018
"Where Lobbying is an Art"
When introducing himself, Corky likes to let people know that he is “The Lobbying Pro”, and that he is the person "people hire to protect them from the people they elect”. Henry C. Kyle III, CAE, MPA or “Corky” as he is known, is an accomplished association and government relations professional with over 34 years of experience managing and representing businesses, associations and public entities in Colorado.
For more than 34 years, Corky Kyle, CAE. MPA, has helped businesses and associations develop and manage their government relations programs. Programs designed to send a clear message to legislators and regulators and obtain the clients legislative goals.
Using The Kyle Group will give you an unprecedented advantage in:
- Lobbying for Non-Profits
- Lobbying for Business
- Building your Lobbying Program
- Relationship Building with your Elected Officials
- Business Benefits
- Grass Roots and Social Networking
- Opposition Research
- Strategic Planning
- Campaign Fundraising
- Keynote Speaker
- Peer Reviews
COLORADO SOCIETY OF ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES HONOR ONE OF THEIR OWN
Corky Kyle, MPA, CAE, was recently honored by the Colorado Society of Assocition Executives, at their annual conference, June 12-13, 2014, in Snowmass, Colorado. Corky received the CSAE Lifetime Membership Award for his 34 years of service to the association. Corky stated " This came as a surprise to me. CSAE has been a big part of my professional life and I know because of my involvement, it made me a better association executive and lobbyist".
Corky is one of only five members awarded the CSAE Lifetime Membership Award by the association.
The Kyle Group Most Previewed 'Lobbying Firm" in Colorado and the West.
According to recent google metrics "The Kyle Group" is the most preview lobbying firm by associations and busineses looking for lobbying services in Colorado and surrounding states. "This is exciting" commented Corky Kyle, President of The Kyle Group. "We have worked hard to provide exceptional services and keep our clients excited about the process and reaching their government relations goals."