- American Society of Home Inspectors
- Amwest Surety Insurance Co.
- AVERT, Inc.
- Coca Cola Co.
- Colorado Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Colorado Association of Nathropathic Doctors
- Colorado Charitable Bingo Assoc.
- Colorado Construction Coalition
- Colorado Dietetic Assoc.
- Colorado Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Coalition
- Colorado Podiatric Medical Assoc.
- Colorado Society for Respiratory Care
- Colorado Staffing Assoc.
- Colorado Surety Coalition
- Consumer Health Care Products
- CNA Insurance Companies
- CNA UniSource, Inc.
- Direct Selling Assoc.
- Equipment Leasing and Financing Assoc.
- Evergreen Oil Services, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Fred Pryor Career Track
- Generic Pharmaceutical Industry Assoc.
- Hewlett Packard
- Independent Electrical Contractors
- Independent Insurance Agents of Denver
- Infinity, Inc.
- Intellinet/Capitol Connection
- International Fidelity Insurance Co.
- Jordon Perlmutter & Co., Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- MultiState Associates, Inc.
- National Association of Bail Insurance Companies
- National Beer Wholesalers
- Pioneer Bail Agents Assoc.
- Pioneer General Insurance Co.
- Proctor and Gamble
- Ranger Surety
- Resource Management Systems, Inc.
- Risk Insurance Managers Society, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Car Wash Assoc.
- Safety-Kleen Oil Recovery Co.
- Siemens Corp.
- SMART Corp.
- Southern Colorado IEC
- Strike Back!
- Symantec Corp.
- Tab Force
- The Bingo Co.
- The Women's Bean Project
- Underwriters Surety, Inc.
- Walmart Stores Inc.
- Williams National Surety Corp.
- WSA Fraternal Benefit Society
- Woodmen of the World
Colorado Legislative sessionBegins January 11, 2017
"Where Lobbying is an Art"
When introducing himself, Corky likes to let people know that he is “The Lobbying Pro”, and that he is the person "people hire to protect them from the people they elect”. Henry C. Kyle III, CAE, MPA or “Corky” as he is known, is an accomplished association and government relations professional with over 34 years of experience managing and representing businesses, associations and public entities in Colorado.
For more than 34 years, Corky Kyle, CAE. MPA, has helped businesses and associations develop and manage their government relations programs. Programs designed to send a clear message to legislators and regulators and obtain the clients legislative goals.
Using The Kyle Group will give you an unprecedented advantage in:
- Lobbying for Non-Profits
- Lobbying for Business
- Building your Lobbying Program
- Relationship Building with your Elected Officials
- Business Benefits
- Grass Roots and Social Networking
- Opposition Research
- Strategic Planning
- Campaign Fundraising
- Keynote Speaker
- Peer Reviews
COLORADO SOCIETY OF ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES HONOR ONE OF THEIR OWN
Corky Kyle, MPA, CAE, was recently honored by the Colorado Society of Assocition Executives, at their annual conference, June 12-13, 2014, in Snowmass, Colorado. Corky received the CSAE Lifetime Membership Award for his 34 years of service to the association. Corky stated " This came as a surprise to me. CSAE has been a big part of my professional life and I know because of my involvement, it made me a better association executive and lobbyist".
Corky is one of only five members awarded the CSAE Lifetime Membership Award by the association.
The Kyle Group Most Previewed 'Lobbying Firm" in Colorado and the West.
According to recent google metrics "The Kyle Group" is the most preview lobbying firm by associations and busineses looking for lobbying services in Colorado and surrounding states. "This is exciting" commented Corky Kyle, President of The Kyle Group. "We have worked hard to provide exceptional services and keep our clients excited about the process and reaching their government relations goals."